Suite 4 (Ground Floor), 1329 Hay St, West Perth WA 6005
External image

Skilled Nominated Visa- Subclass 190

This is a points-tested permanent visa for skilled professionals but requires a nomination by an Australian State or Territory government. You can be living and working in or outside Australia and be eligible to apply for this visa.

Nomination by a State or Territory Government

Each State and Territory Government has its different list of occupations in demand and reserves the right to update the lists at its own discretion at any stage. Each state also has their specific eligibility criteria, which must be met at the time of state nomination request lodgement. For instance; study requirement, number of years of work experience, minimum qualifications, age score or other requirements.

In order to qualify for a Subclass 190 visa, you would need to:

  • You must be under 45 years of age when you are invited to apply for the visa.
  • Your occupation must be on the relevant list of eligible skilled occupations.
  • You must have a full positive Skills Assessment from the designated skills assessment authority in Australia.
  • Have Competent English or higher.
  • Meet the pass mark in the skilled migration points test.
  • Be nominated by a State or Territory Government.
  • Meet health and character requirements.


Your invitation is based on the claims made in your expression of interest (EOI). You must be able to meet these eligibility criteria at the time you are invited to apply for the visa.

You have 60 calendar days to apply for the visa after the invitation.

Our role is to work with you through each of the steps involved in this process to do everything possible to maximize your chances of qualifying for and being invited to apply for a permanent skilled visa for Australia.

Australian immigration law is complex, and law and procedures change on a frequent basis. We strongly recommend that you contact us to confirm the General Skilled Migration (GSM) process and schedule a consultation with one of our Registered Migration Agents to assess your eligibility.

Interested In Skilled Migration?

Do not wait! Book a consultation right away!

Australian Visas Categories:

Tourist and Visitor Visas

The Visitor visa is used by foreign nationals to travel…

Read more
Partner and Family Visas

Partner visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of…

Read more
Student Visa

International students who want to come to Australia to study…

Read more
Employer Sponsored Visas

Employer Sponsored visa lets skilled workers who are nominated by…

Read more
Temporary Graduate – 485 Visa

The 485 visa is a temporary working visa that allows…

Read more